The best butchers in New York
New York is a city that is known to its culinary diversity. From pizza & uuml; over bagels to dim sum there is something for every taste. But what about meat lovers? Where can you find the best steaks, burger, w & uuml; rste or BBQ? For Gl & Uuml; there are also some excellent butchers in New York that offer high quality meat from local farmers. Whether you are looking for a juicy ribeye, a homemade bratwurst or an exotic wild meat, here are some of the best butchers in New York.
- Honest Chops Butchery: A humane and biological butcher in NYC. They specialize in hand -cut st & uuml; They also offer fresh milk and eggs from Bauernh & Ouml; fen, delicious bread from Hot Bread Kitchen, homemade chilli and hand -made & uuml; llte would be. The co -owners Mark and Tim Forrester have learned together how to get into the Gesch & Auml; ft (the latter gave up a career in the financial sector to follow his passion). Appreciate the most high quality & auml; t on pig, beef, lamb and horny meat. Address: 319 E 9th St, New York, NY, 10003
- o Ottomanelli & amp; Sons Meat Market: An Italian butcher shop with a funky old -fashioned flair that sells steaks, homemade sewers and wild meat. You have been in Gesch & Auml; FT and have a loyal clientele of celebrities such as Robert de Niro, Al Pacino and Martin Scorsese. They are known for their dry maturation of beef, which gives the meat a more intense taste and a tender texture. You can also do special orders for exotic types of meat such as crocodile, Strau & Szlig; or give up k & auml; nguru. Address: 285 Bleecker St, New York, NY, 10014
- The Meat Hook: This butcher's shop brings entire animals from small local farmers and is known to give new cuts & uuml; , have learned their travels and visits from international butchers. The sustained ranges from red wine and rosemary to the Cougar sausage (pork, bacon, Fr & uuml; hing onions, soy sauce, brown sugar, pepper flakes). You can also find gender-specific man steak-a Flintstonian bone-in-sylite cut two inches thick. Address: 397 Graham Ave., Williamsburg; 718-609-9300
- Lobel & Rsquo; S Prime Meats: The renowned butcher's shop has been serving the upper layer for six decades and attracts celebrities such as Whoopi Goldberg, Calvin Klein and Harrison Ford with their expensive steaks. They are a family of F&UUML; NF generations of butchers who have perfected their craft. They only offer USDA Prime beef, which is matured dry for at least four weeks. You can also order online and have your meat delivered to your home. Address: 1096 Madison Ave., Upper East Side; 212-737-1372
- Japan Premium Beef: This boutique butcher in Noho specializes in Japanese beef in New York. The w & auml; NDE are covered with graffiti and wall paintings. (Next door is 57 Great Jones, Basquiat's last studio.) Everything is flawless inside. In the meat counter, decent meat is so marbled with fat that they appear snow -covered. He & Ouml; ffnet In 2009, the shop imported Japanese A5 Miyazaki Wagyu and Washugyu, a cross between Japanese Black Wagyu and American Angus from Oregon. Address: 59 Great Jones St.; 212-260-2333
If you have the n & auml; You will not be discovered!